Missional Communities are the primary means through which Redemption Hill mobilizes people together on mission and connects people to a caring community.
What is a Missional Community?
Family + Servant + Missionaries
A missional community is a family of servant missionaries sent as disciples to make disciples in a specific area to a specific people group by proclaiming the gospel in word and demonstrating God's love in deed.
To clarify, a Missional Community is not primarily a small group, Bible study, support group, social activist group, or weekly meeting.
Gospel Saturation. Our hope is that every person who is committed to the Redemption Hill family and mission will be fully involved in a Missional Community. Our desire is for each Missional Community to multiply and form a new Missional Community resulting in one Missional Community for every 1000 people in the Greater Lewiston/Auburn Area.
4 Components of an MC.
Missional Communities at Redemption Hill
- North Auburn Missional Community: lead by Derek and Aimee Footman
- New Mainers Missional Community: lead by Brandon and Lauren Neujahr
- Bates Area Missional Community: lead by Jeff & Elise Sullivan
- Lewiston Middle School Missional Community: lead by Barry & Missy Murry and Mason & Kate Giroux
- Augusta Missional Community: Josh and Meagan Baker
Contact us for more information: